Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...
The Vancouver office has moved and Judi Koster, a long time Factor Forms and Labels employee, has moved along with it into her new digs at Unit #114, 4300 North Fraser Way Burnaby, BC V5J 5J8.
Judi is our Vancouver Sales Representative and is happy to assist you with all your printing needs. Stop by to place an order or just to say, " hello" anytime!
Many of you have dealt with Judi for years, however there may be a few interesting tidbits that you may learn about her in the following interview.
Let's get to know Judi!
1. How many years have you worked at Factor Forms and Labels?
29 years in November
2. Have you been a Sales Rep the entire time you have worked here?
I started in Invoicing, moved to Accounts Receivable and then became a Sales Rep in 1993.
3. What is the best part of your job?
My Dealers and Coworkers.
4. What is something that your Dealers do not know about you, that they really should?
I cry when I am mad.
5. Sweet or Salty?
Mmmmm both - dark chocolate with sea salt.
6. What is your strongest asset?
My multitasking skills.
7. What is your favourite Factor product and why?
Labels, labels, labels. They have provided such an exciting opportunity for Sales.
8. Who do you cheer for?
My grandson, then the Minnesota Vikings and Vancouver Canucks.
9. Country or Rock?
Country during the work day and Rock in the evening and on weekends.
10. Your #1 bucket list item?
European countryside tour
11. Most memorable moment at work?
Getting my 10 year ring from Barney.
... That's a FACT JACK!