work with us!
Working at Factor Forms and Labels
We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic individuals to grow our team. If you believe you are one of those talented individuals, we encourage you to contact us through our website with your information. Upload your resume and cover letter here.
Posted: JUNE 3, 2019
Customer Service/Sales Consultant
Location: Victoria Branch
Are you looking for a career with an established company?
Do you enjoy working with customers and helping them with their needs? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Who we are:
Factor Forms & Labels is Western Canada’s largest Trade Only Print & Label Manufacturer. Our Head Office is located in Edmonton and our Branch locations span across Canada from Victoria to Winnipeg. Our Victoria office is located in Victoria, British Columbia.
We are looking for a full time Customer Service/Sales Consultant to join our team.
Your main responsibilities for this role are, but are not limited to:
• Maintain an established territory of existing customers and develop growth through prospecting new customers
• Provide customer service, order quotations and preparation for docket entry, problem solving and building a strong rapport with your customers
• Develop your knowledge of all product lines/services
• Display the following characteristics: Attention to details, friendly demeanor, energetic, organization and reliability
• Some outside sales calls with travel is required
What we offer:
• Full training
• Competitive wage
• Friendly office environment with full time hours (Monday - Friday)
• Health Benefit Program and RRSP matching program
• Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service or sales role
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Superior time management and communication skills
• Intermediate computer knowledge
• Previous printing experience is an asset
We are willing to invest in the right individual with daily training, both in Victoria and at our Head Office in Edmonton, to ensure the success of a new team member. To take advantage of this opportunity, please apply by sending your resume to .