Helpful hints that will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF!
OK, OK... maybe they won't exactly knock your socks off, but they will definitely help you enter your label orders quicker and make the entire process easier!
1. Whenever possible, please send label art to us in vector format.
2. Always send art for the die line - this makes for an accurate die cut product.
3. If the art bleeds, please include bleed in the art.
4. Is the label machine applied or hand applied? This is critical to how we produce the label.
5. Know the environment and the application.
Please supply your label size in inches with 2 digits after the decimal point (ex. 3.23" x 5.02"). The first measurement you give us should always be the width as you view the label (from left to right) and the NEXT measurement is always the height (from top to bottom).
You also have the option of a particular wind direction. There are 4 options that you can choose from below.
If you have any label questions, PLEASE ASK.
We are the experts and are here for you!
...That's a FACT JACK!